October 17, 2009 · Uncategorized

Inspired by a post by oldbloke

1. Go to http://www.rightmove.co.uk (or some other property site of your choice)
2. Enter the first bit of your postcode, or the area where you live
3. Pick the most expensive house there that you’d like to buy if money was no object
4. Post a link to it below (use http://tinyurl.com or http://bit.ly to shorten it if it’s a really long link)
5. Post these instructions on your blog if you can be bothered

It’s Saturday night and I’m bored so I thought I’d start this one and see what happens.

Tags: ,
Written by

6 Comments to “Houses meme”

1. hoiho says:

There’s only one in this area/town on RightMove that’s more expensive than the house I already own would be.

It is quite nice, though. A bit up the hill from here. But not really worth the money. It’s not even all that much bigger than this house, although it is detatched, prettier, and does have a much bigger garden.

2. hoiho says:

3. juggzy says:

It’s difficult because I’d really not rather be living here at all, and if I was, I live in the property I want to live in; I do love my house.

However, this seems rather nice, on a first perusal, and v. close to the Severn.

But I did limit myself to houses between 400K and 500K.

4. juggzy says:

But I did limit myself to houses between 400K and 500K.

5. juggzy says:

I mean this is nice but is v. close to the flood zone. I’m not too fond of the nod-to-period interior; do period, or don’t do it. But who needs that much space? I love Georgian, though.

6. juggzy says: